- JPEG stands for ________?
- Formation of aerosols by nucleation produces particles of size __________
- BASIC stands for ________?
- Turbomachines work under ________?
- Most commonly used hydraulic intensifier for water jet cutting is _________?
- 1 degree Clark is equal to ________ ppm
- The first institution of higher learning in the Western world, “Academy”, was founded by___________?
- A __________ is a hydraulic machine for converting hydraulic power at low pressure into a reduced volume at higher pressure.
- Clive in one of his Gazettes made it mandatory that no Muslim shall be given an employment higher than that of peon or a junior clerk has recorded by?
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- MAC stands for ________?
- ASCII stands for ________?