a) Single acting pump
b) Double acting pump
c) Froth pump
d) Draft tube
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
- Fog in the forms of warm rain falls into a cold layer of surface air is called ______________?
- In a hydraulic system the development of pressure is by variable displacement pump and _____
- The fluid coming into the airlift pump is accelerated by ________?
- One of the main reasons why the cycling stops in the hydraulic ram is due to poor adjustment of ________
- He is fond _______ drawing.
- An alternate option to the hydraulic ram is _________?
- Hydraulic Ram is used in areas where there is a source of ________ power.
- In a hydraulic lift ______ is fixed on the crown of the sliding ram where the carried load is located.
- The two types of pulleys in a hydraulic lift are ______ and ______
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge is called _______?
- Traditionally the cards with a question, problem, or fact on one side and the answer or a related fact on the other side are called: