- Sound cannot travel through __________
- How did these things come __________?
- Antonym of “banal” is __________.
- The rusting iron is the __________
- According to John Dewey, school is a __________ institution, and education is a __________ process.
- The __________ is a measure of how spreads out points are from the mean.
- The more parts of your brain you use, the more likely you are to __________ information.
- Suppose that the firms collude and become a cartel The best level of output for the cartel as a whole is ___________ the price equals __________ and profits total __________?
- The emf of the cathode in the zinc-air batteries is __________
- Polysome is formed during __________ process?
- Monitoring systems can be carried out by using __________
- Tinning is the example of __________