A. Analytical teaching
B. Discovery teaching
C. Invention teaching
D. None of these
- A common technique to help people begin the creative process is____________?
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- The connection between stimulus and response is called____________?
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- What a teaching method is?
- The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as___________?