A. Analytical teaching
B. Discovery teaching
C. Invention teaching
D. None of these
- The property of a substance to absorb moisture from the air on exposure is called____________?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- The cooperative learning method which combines whole class learning plus heterogeneous small groups is termed as:
- Circles of learning were formulated by__________?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- The meaning of teaching method is?
- ___________ is a pair activity in which students have a short period (typically 30 seconds) to share all they know by writing in a graphic organizer.
- The connection between stimulus and response is called____________?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- A common technique to help people begin the creative process is____________?
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?