B. Concept mapping
D. None of these
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- The process by which the students are divided into high and low achievers is known as?
- Change the narration. I asked him where he would stay.
- The average speed of a moving object during a given interval of time is always:
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?
- Rearranging data in a new sequence is known as__________?
- When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
- The technique in which the students act out roles form stories or historical events, is termed as:
- Which country is asked to send troops to Saudi Arabia to train and advise?