A. Individual tutoring
B. Peer Coaching
C. Peer Tutoring
D. None of these
- A person who is indifferent to pleasure or pain is known as?
- Who is the youngest person ever to win a Nobel Prize in history?
- Teacher-centered instruction which includes lecture, presentation and recitation is also known as___________?
- Who was the first person who counted the Aayath (verses) of the Qur’an?
- _________ was the first person to offer Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet (SA W).
- A person who cannot easily pleased is known as?
- The person is influential communicator if:
- A person who pretends to have more knowledge or skill than he rally has is called?
- A person who is unable to pay his debts is called?
- According to Rousseau, at what age a person ready to have a companion of the opposite sex?
- Curriculum revision should be a/an __________ process?
- A process of looking at what is being assessed is called__________?