A. Individual tutoring
B. Peer Coaching
C. Peer Tutoring
D. None of these
- When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?
- The test designed by a person from a different organization or company such as outsourcing or certification by an external body has …………… of independence.
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- A person who is indifferent to pleasure or pain is known as?
- Curriculum revision should be a/an __________ process?
- A person who has an intention to offer Umra and Hajj at Meeqat is called_______?
- A person who loves everybody is known as?
- An independent person or body officially appointed to settle a dispute:
- How many years after the diagnosis of HIV AIDS will a person die?
- A person who wastes his money on luxury is called?
- The person is influential communicator if:
- _________ was the first person to offer Namaz amongst the Ummah of the Prophet (SA W).