D. None of these
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?
- If the firing angle becomes negative, then the rectifier begins to work as_______________?
- The advantage of using free – wheeling diode in half controlled bridge converter is that
- Due to non sinusoidal waveform of the input current, the power factor of the rectifier is____________?
- At what angle above the horizon must the sun be to create a rainbow?
- A rectifier with an external low pass filter is an example of______________?
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- Where ‘Nikkei Stock average’ applies?
- The phase angle of gate signal in TRIAC can be shifted by using_____________?
- A full wave rectifier with resistive load produces___________?
- The maximum firing angle in the half wave controlled regulator is_____________?
- With increase in firing angle,