A. Innovative Teaching
B. Moving Teaching
C. Travel Teaching
D. Extension Teaching
- When a student asks a Question to which the teaching has no direct, correct answer. What should the teacher do?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- A very important quality of a good student is:
- In John Dewey’s student-centered approach of learning, the role of the teacher is of a____________?
- What a teaching method is?
- The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
- Which of the following is related with teaching skill?
- A written work by a student to demonstrate some literary or linguistic knowledge, is termed as_____________?
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
- Teaching will be effective if the teacher:
- The meaning of teaching method is?