A. An occlusion
B. A cold front
C. An anticyclone
D. A warm front
- FM stands for ________?
- BASIC stands for ________?
- Virus consist of ________ parts.
- Anhydrous inorganic liquid metal surface in absence of moisture undergoes ___________
- He is good at ________ English.
- Hajjaj bin Yousuf was ________?
- Which among the following is the correct sequence of the various layers of the Atmosphere from the Earth’s surface?
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- ASCII stands for ________?
- Fog in the forms of warm rain falls into a cold layer of surface air is called ______________?
- A pump that has low suction and moderate discharge of liquid is called ________
- The ozone layer is at height of________kilometers from the surface of the Earth?