A. 1 n-mho
B. 106 mho
C. 1 milli-mho
D. none of the above
- An ideal switch is___________?
- Dynamic equalizing circuit is used for________________?
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- The purpose of using short-circuit gear is___________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- The antonym of Mammoth is___________?
- Condition necessary for micro teaching is___________?
- To detect the flow of current a head telephone ear piece is used instead of__________
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- Grameen Bank a pioneer in the field of micro finance was the brainchild of___________?