A. White dwarf
B. Blue giant
C. Wolf-Raynet star
D. Black hole
- Earth’s largest ice volume is present in_____________?
- Name the river in the world which carries the maximum volume of water?
- What is the relation between the output and the flux density?
- Current stage of star ‘Sun’ is___________?
- Which is the nearest star to our sun?
- This in-between phase of stellar nurseries and star formation in stellar evolution is when the gathered dust is still condensing to form a star.
- Sirius A ( Brightest star ) is also known as?
- Who has become the Pakistan’s first female two-star general?
- The sum of all phase current in a star connected primary winding with no neutral connection is equal to___________?
- STAR stands for__________?
- Which of the following planets is known as “morning star”?
- Name the largest fresh water lake by volume in the world is?