A. Collective Notebook
B. Collective work sample
C. Collective homework
D. None of these
- One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- Pakistan joined SCO as a full member at a summit 9 June 2017 in_________?
- Eritrea, which became the 182nd member of the UN in 1993, is in the continent of?
- SITH is also known as___________?
- When I asked him ______ the keys , Bilal said he had no idea where they were.
- A large group of islands is known as:
- By how many member(s) the Executive Council of the Governor General was enlarged under the Indian Council Act of 1861 ________?
- Which SAARC member of has highest literacy rate?
- Corpus Luteum and progesterone secretions are maintained by________?
- Who first pioneered the idea of a blood bank__________?
- After Pashtun which is the second largest ethnic group of Afghanistan?