B. Snubber circuit
C. Voltage clamping device
D. Fast acting current limiting device (FACL fuse)
- Along a short-run Phillips curve?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- Which statement is true for latching current ___________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- ___________ is a pair activity in which students have a short period (typically 30 seconds) to share all they know by writing in a graphic organizer.
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- Which device is needed to convert AC current into DC current?
- River Wangchu flows in ________________?
- The Orange river flows in____________?
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- Leakage current flows through the thyristor in_________?