B. Snubber circuit
C. Voltage clamping device
D. Fast acting current limiting device (FACL fuse)
- A device through which we enter data in a computer is known as ___________?
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- River Wangchu flows in ________________?
- A single phase full bridge inverter can operate in load commutation mode in case load consists of____________?
- Along a short-run Phillips curve?
- What is used to protect a thyristor from high di / dt conditions__________?
- ___________ is a pair activity in which students have a short period (typically 30 seconds) to share all they know by writing in a graphic organizer.
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- Which statement is true for latching current ___________?
- Thyristor can be protected from over voltages by using____________?