d) Diffusiophoresis or Thermophoresis
- Responses that produce a satisfying effect in a particular situation become __________ to occur again in that situation?
- When a warm air is lifted off the surface in temperature depression it is called ________?
- For power output higher than 15 kW, the suitable rectifier is________________?
- What is the temperature at the center of the Sun?
- What does the aerodynamic diameter of an aerosol indicate?
- What is the size of the particles categorised as aerosols?
- Fine organic or inorganic particles suspended in air is called _______________?
- The speed of light with the rise in the temperature of the medium____________?
- Rate of evaporation of petrol is greater than that of water at room temperature because:
- Which metallic element is liquid at room temperature?
- One of the following ways of expressing the concentration of a solution does not depend on temperature. It is__________?
- Which of the following can have negative temperature coefficient _____________?