b) fourier series
c) fourier transform
- Australia won The Ashes series, 2017-18 by____________?
- What sub-class of neutron star is known for its extremely high magnetic field?
- Which form of verb is usually used in ”Passive Sentences“?
- The Scientist who told “Heat is a form of Energy” was___________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- Double fourier series analysis of PWM is_____________?
- The field of study concerned with the construction of thought processes, including remembering, problem solving, and decision-making is called___________?
- How many Players on a field Hockey Team?
- Which types of person should enter in the field of teaching?
- The metals except ________ exist in nature in the form of their minerals or ores
- Who starred as Superman in the 1970s and 1980s film series?
- In which country largest oil field “Ghawar Field” is located?