C. Chemical weathering
D. Frost shattering
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- “Siachen Glacier” is situated in_______?
- Traditionally the cards with a question, problem, or fact on one side and the answer or a related fact on the other side are called:
- Mostly pollution of rivers takes place by discharge sewage
- While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of___________?
- If energy is taken from the AC side of the inverter and sends it back into the DC side, then it is known as___________?
- How many Players in Polo Team on each side?
- The World’s longest glacier “Lambert” is located in?
- In Which Century Did The Crimean War Take Place?
- In which country is the driest place on earth situated?
- Which City is called “Valley of flowers”?
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?