C. Chemical weathering
D. Frost shattering
- What kind of weathering takes place on the valley side above the surface of the glacier?
- Internal breakage in a pump mainly takes place when ________?
- _________ is the most disliked place by Allah Ta’ala.
- In which country is the driest place on earth situated?
- The ozone layer is at height of________kilometers from the surface of the Earth?
- Traditionally the cards with a question, problem, or fact on one side and the answer or a related fact on the other side are called:
- “Siachen Glacier” is situated in_______?
- Which is the most liked place by Allah Ta’ala?
- Earth Surface is divided into?
- How many Players in Polo Team on each side?
- Which country claims the place with the highest annual average temperature ( 34.4 C / 93.9 F )?
- When the hydraulic fluid forms on only one side of the piston, it is called _______