A. CB and fuse.
B. Heat sink.
C. Snubber circuit.
D. Voltage clamping device.
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- Which device is needed to convert AC current into DC current?
- Which of the following is used in SCR to protect from high dV / dt__________________?
- River Wangchu flows in ________________?
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- How can we protect SCR from thermal conditions _____________?
- What is used to protect a thyristor from high di / dt conditions__________?
- Zou-shadatian is title of ________________?
- Oil and gas resources are burnt to kill many forests and lakes by ________________ ?
- The Pressence of Lion in Forest is essential in order to ________________?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?