B. Snubber circuit
D. Voltage clamping device
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- Which of the following types of memory improves processing by acting as a temporary high-speed holding area between the memory and the CPU?
- A thyristor is basically________?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- How many High Courts are there in Pakistan?
- How can we protect SCR from thermal conditions _____________?
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- The current Chief Justice of Lahore High Court is?
- The High courts in India were established under the___________________?