B. Snubber circuit
D. Voltage clamping device
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- What may happen high dV / dt____________?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- A thyristor is basically________?
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- Which of the following is used in SCR to protect from high dV / dt__________________?
- Leakage current flows through the thyristor in_________?
- Thyristor can be protected from over voltages by using____________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- The High courts in India were established under the___________________?