- We measure national income by this method?
- A/An __________ assessment is one which measures what it is intended to measure.
- Real GNP is a crude measure of national welfare because it excludes ?
- The __________ is a measure of how spreads out points are from the mean.
- By which one of the following we can measure the reliability of a string_____________?
- ___________is the device used to measure the emf of the cell
- Sun is moving around the centre of the galaxy at a velocity of _______ km/s?
- What is/are the inertial method(s) used to measure size of aerosol particles?
- LISN is a device used to measure conducted emissions. LISN stands for_____________?
- What does price elasticity of demand measure?