A. 200 grams
B. 300 grams
C. 400 grams
D. 500 grams
- All of the following organs in the human body are located both on the right and the left sides, except?
- _____________ is a scientific word for human beings?
- Which among the following is responsible for producing color of human skin ___?
- _________ has the highest Human Development Index (HDI) in Pakistan.
- International Human Solidarity Day celebrated on ______ December?
- Which is the smallest bone in human body
- Which became the first river in the world to be granted the same legal rights as that of human beings on 15 March 2017?
- The Zakat is obligatory above the production of 5 wisk crops. Five wisk weight is equal to______?
- __________ has the lowest Human Development Index (HDI) in Pakistan.
- In human body, which can understand the spread of cancer within the body?
- Blood which heart pumps to lungs is__________?
- Famous Lawyer and Human Rights activist Asma Jahangir died on?