a) 0.7 * length
b) 0.4 * length
c) 0.3 * length
d) 0.7 * length or 0.5 * length
- A resistance having rating 10 ohms, 10 W is likely to be a__________?
- Variation and Genetics MCQs
- How many factors are present in the relation between rating and dimension of rotating machines?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- A string of n parallel SCRs is operated at 72 KA, the rating of each SCR is 1 KA. If derating factor of the string is 0.1. value of n will be___________?
- An SCR has half cycle surge current rating of 3000 A for 50 Hz supply. One cycle surge current will be_____?
- What is the formula of the core length?
- Temperature of the stator winding of a three phase induction motor is obtained by___________?
- How can the variation in ratings be obtained?