A. 509,600,000 sq.km
B. 492,102,000 sq.km
C. 392,023,000 sq.km
D. 692,192,000 sq.km
- A firm in perfectly competitive industry is producing 50 units, its profit-maximizing quantity. Industry price is £2 and total fixed costs and total variable cost are £25 and £40 respectively. The firm’s economic profit is?
- When the Earth is closest to the Sun, it is called?
- The Hardest substance available on Earth is?
- Which Is The Largest Earth-filled Dam in the world ?
- Where was the highest temperature on earth recorded?
- Who measured the radius of earth first?
- Approximate age of earth is ________?
- What is the name of the central part of the earth?
- Asia is the largest continent on the earth, it has an area?
- The inner most part of the earth is__________?
- In the Composition of the earth, Aluminum is _______________?
- Ratio between oceans and earth by area is?