a) Greater than 1 micron
b) Less than 1 micron
c) Between 0.01-1 micron
d) Less than 0.01 micron
- How many factors affecting the size of rotating machines?
- Formation of aerosols by nucleation produces particles of size __________
- The size of Spirochete is_____________?
- Some bacteria ranging occasionally a size of 500 ?m in length are___________________?
- What does CNC stand for in the context of aerosol particles?
- Fine organic or inorganic particles suspended in air is called _______________?
- What is the maximum font size you can apply for any character in Ms Word?
- In reverse osmosis, the membrane pores are smaller in size about __________
- When a given gas has a temperature gradient, the aerosol particles move from higher temperature regions to low temperature regions. This effect is known as __________
- Smallest font size in MS-word is____________?
- What is the smallest and largest font size available in Font Size tool on formatting toolbar?
- E. coli and example of entrobacteriace is important for causing diarrheal diseases its size is____________?