a) 50-1000 mm
b) 90-1000 mm
c) 100-1000 mm
d) 56-1000 mm
- For 1N KCL standard reduction potential in the calomel electrode is__________
- To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?
- What is the name of the central part of the earth?
- Grand Central Terminal, Park Avenue, New York is the world's?
- Fear of heights is called ?
- The fraction of petroleum having boiling range 40-200°C is called _____________?
- What is the standard monetary unit of Turkey
- What Is Pakistan Standard Time Into GMT ?
- In standard hydrogen electrode, concentration of hydrogen is____________
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- The central pollution control board and the department of ocean and environment has established __________ stations over the entire coastal line of the country
- The emf of the Weston standard cell is __________ at 20oC