a) 50-1000 mm
b) 90-1000 mm
c) 100-1000 mm
d) 56-1000 mm
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- The emf of the standard hydrogen electrode is ____________
- For 1N KCL standard reduction potential in the calomel electrode is__________
- What would reduce the role of central planning in a economy?
- To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?
- What is the standard monetary unit of Turkey
- Tirich Mir (peak) is located in which mountain range?
- The emf of the Weston standard cell is __________ at 20oC
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- What is the range of the ratio of the pole length to pole pitch?
- Fear of heights is called ?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?