a) efficiency = output / output + losses
b) efficiency = output * output + losses
c) efficiency = output – output + losses
d) efficiency = output + output + losses
- Our new digital photo-print machine, the manual ________is lost awaits to be set up properly.
- What is the formula of the total magnetic loading?
- What is the formula of the I2R loss?
- What Is the formula of the permeance of the flux tube considering unit depth in the flux plotting technique?
- Which key is used to open the excel formula window?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- What is the chemical formula of Ozone?
- A substance which increases the efficiency of a catalyst is termed as____________?
- How should the air gap and the fringing effects be if the field form of a salient pole machine is rectangular?
- A __________ is a hydraulic machine for converting hydraulic power at low pressure into a reduced volume at higher pressure.
- How many terms can be used to express the output of a machine?
- What is the formula of the specific electric loading?