a) current rating
b) voltage rating
c) power rating
d) output rating
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- If the standard hydrogen electrode is used as the reduction electrode, then the emf is given by__________
- As per Global Slavery Index, _______ million people are estimated living in modern slavery in Pakistan.
- The SI standard of time is based on_____________?
- What is the standard monetary unit of Turkey
- In your view, which one is the most important factor of teaching process?
- A modern power semiconductor device that combines the characteristic of BJT and MOSFET is_____________?
- In standard hydrogen electrode, concentration of hydrogen is____________
- What series is used to analyze the field form?
- Double fourier series analysis of PWM is_____________?
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- Rather than “telling,” teacher leads students to concept through a series of ordered questions in____________?