a) waveshape of voltage
b) waveshape of current
c) waveshape of power
d) commutation conditions
- What is the relation between the output and the flux density?
- How should the air gap and the fringing effects be if the field form of a salient pole machine is rectangular?
- What Is the formula for the amplitude of the fundamental curve?
- Which of the following would shift the long-run Phillips curve to the right ?
- What Is the formula of the permeance of the flux tube considering unit depth in the flux plotting technique?
- How many factors are used to determine the specific magnetic loading?
- The curve between V and I of SCR when anode is positive w.r.t cathode and when anode is negative w.r.t cathode are known as_____________________?
- What is the formula of the efficiency of the machine?
- Along a short-run Phillips curve?
- How should the flux distribution be in the case of ac machines?
- An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
- How many terms can be used to express the output of a machine?