a) Chemical cell
b) Electro chemical cell
c) Oxidation reaction
d) Liquid metal corrosion
- Corrosion along the grain boundaries is called as__________
- Ice mass that covers more than fifty-thousand square kilometers of land area is classified as____________?
- Person who does not believe in the existence of God is called
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- A single phase AC – DC converter is also known as____________?
- Which monarch called himself as the Second Alexander?
- Which of the following is not lost during corrosion?
- What an authentic Hadith is called?
- Corrosion due to the flow of the _________ between the cathodic and anodic areas is called as the electro chemical corrosion by evolution of hydrogen ad absorption of oxygen
- One who walks on ropes is called ?
- Dry corrosion takes place in__________
- Which day is called Sayeed-ul-Ayam?