C. Search engine
- Gear pumps are ___________?
- In electrolyte, ionisation ___________ on dilution
- Iskander Mirza took charge of office on ___________?
- Synonym of “impregnable” is ___________.
- A PNPN device having two gates is ___________?
- A device through which we enter data in a computer is known as ___________?
- PHP stands for ___________?
- ECP stands for ___________?
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?
- To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?
- ___________ restricts the dissolution of the pressurized air into the water.
- To play fast and loose ___________?