A. Arithmetic Mean
B. Geometric mean
C. Standard deviation
- In a lossless inverter, the average power absorbed in one period by the load must be__________?
- Average salinity or ratio of salt as per kilogram of water of ocean is__________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- The formula for average variable cost (AVC) is ?
- The Capital Asset Pricing model calculate expected investment_________?
- One way to maximize teaching time shorten delays due to transitions and focus on student’s behavior is used to establish __________ in the classroom?
- When educators travel to the student’s location to provide instruction on topics of professional or personal interest. The mode of teaching becomes___________?
- The average speed of a moving object during a given interval of time is always:
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- ____________is an approach whereby a teacher or counselor poses questions to the student to allow them to explore ideas that may be complex or emotionally difficult?
- How shall you help a student who has failed in the half yearly examination?
- When a student asks a Question to which the teaching has no direct, correct answer. What should the teacher do?