A. It Rains
B. The temperature rise
C. Dew point is reached
D. Evaporation takes place
- __________ imparts peculiar odour to the water
- Particle clouds from where stars are formed are known as____________?
- Hardness in water is expressed in terms of ____________ equivalents
- Name the largest fresh water lake by volume in the world is?
- Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
- The part of desert where adequate water is available for cultivation is called?
- Second highest layer of Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- Which among the following is the correct sequence of the various layers of the Atmosphere from the Earth’s surface?
- The temperature at which water boils depends mainly on ____________?
- Name the river in the world which carries the maximum volume of water?
- The unpleasant odour of the water is due to presence of the __________
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm