A. It Rains
B. The temperature rise
C. Dew point is reached
D. Evaporation takes place
- The treatment of water with _________ improves the taste of water
- Which is the most common element in atmosphere?
- Second highest layer of Earth’s atmosphere is known as?
- The part of desert where adequate water is available for cultivation is called?
- When the teacher forms different groups among the students that take turns asking other groups questions the strategy he/she is using is the_______________?
- In middle latitudes, which clouds will have the lowest base ________ ?
- Which of the following is not a water soluble vitamin?
- Name the largest fresh water lake by volume in the world is?
- The earth’s atmosphere is divided into layers based on the vertical profile of __________?
- Who constructed five canals to remove scarcity of water?
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- As per study report there will be no or very little clean water available in Pakistan by ____________?