A. A gas
B. A cloud droplet
C. A rain drop
D. A snowflake
- Rate of evaporation of petrol is greater than that of water at room temperature because:
- Reacting the water with _________ removes the odour due to the phenols
- The increasing vapor pressure caused by heating a liquid is due to___________?
- As per study report there will be no or very little clean water available in Pakistan by ____________?
- Which is the saltiest water lake of the world?
- Most commonly used hydraulic intensifier for water jet cutting is _________?
- The inlet passage of water entry is controlled by ________?
- Which of the following is not a water soluble vitamin?
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- Hardness in water is expressed in terms of ____________ equivalents
- Pollution enters into the water system in ___________ ways
- Coastal water shows major differences in ___________