A. A gas
B. A cloud droplet
C. A rain drop
D. A snowflake
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- The largest fresh water lake of Africa by area is __________?
- ___________ restricts the dissolution of the pressurized air into the water.
- The unpleasant odour of the water is due to presence of the __________
- Which is the saltiest water lake of the world?
- Coastal water shows major differences in ___________
- Average salinity or ratio of salt as per kilogram of water of ocean is__________?
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- The temperature at which water boils depends mainly on ____________?
- Which Crops is the largest consumer of Water?
- Water vapour turns into clouds in the atmosphere when:
- __________ imparts peculiar odour to the water