- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- Pollution enters into the water system in ___________ ways
- 50 ml of standard and hard water containing 1mg of pure CaCO3 per ml consumed 10ml of EDTA solution. 50ml of given EDTA sample requires 10ml of same EDTA solution. Calculate the total hardness of water sample in ppm
- Corrosion due to difference in water level is__________
- Which is the saltiest water lake of the world?
- The part of desert where adequate water is available for cultivation is called?
- A pump with two steams and two water cylinders is called ________?
- Sana filled the glass _______ water.
- As per study report there will be no or very little clean water available in Pakistan by ____________?
- Water vapor is ?
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part
- What Is The Freezing point Of Water ?