- The Percentage of Water used for Drinking in the world is?
- Reacting the water with _________ removes the odour due to the phenols
- Water vapour turns into clouds in the atmosphere when:
- Under the Indus Water Treaty, Pakistan has the right to use the water of?
- The unpleasant odour of the water is due to presence of the __________
- ___________ restricts the dissolution of the pressurized air into the water.
- Hardness in water is expressed in terms of ____________ equivalents
- The inlet passage of water entry is controlled by ________?
- __________ imparts peculiar odour to the water
- In determination of hardness by EDTA method, 50ml of standard hard water required 30ml of EDTA solution while 50ml of sample hard water consumed 20ml of EDTA solution. After boiling 50ml of same sample required 10ml of EDTA solution. Calculate the permanent hardness
- Sana filled the glass _______ water.
- The natural tendency of the water can be reversed by applying ________ to the salty water part