A. Diode and capacitor
B. Capacitor and SCR
C. Inductor and capacitor
D. Capacitor and load
- Educational psychology is concerned with the scientific study of____________?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- In corrosion, as a result of decay, the metals are not converted into __________
- Between the incoming and outgoing devices in voltage commutation
- The ac output voltage waveform of VSI and AC output current waveform of CSI respectively is composed of___________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- Kingston is the capital of____________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- On 29th Feb 2016 Mumtaz Qadri executed at Central Jail of____________?
- The most suited gate pulses given to the AC regulator with R – L load can be in the form of____________?
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is