A. Article 127(3)
B. Article 128(5)
C. Article 129(2)
D. Article 130(8)
- Under which Article Governor Rule is imposed in case of failure of constitutional machinery in the province?
- Zimbabwe’s President_______________has resigned, bringing an end to 37 years of rule and sparking jubilant celebrations in the nation’s streets.
- Nawab Sanaullah Zehri was the____________chief minister of Balochistan?
- Where is the office of SAARC
- Which country’s President has resigned to take rest from duties?
- Which article of 1973 Constitution was amended through the 24th Amendment?
- Federal Law Minister Zahid Hamid resigned on_____________2017
- Nawab Abdul Latif found the Muhammadan Literary Society in April 1863 at___________?
- The term of office of a judge of the ICJ is?
- The National Assembly passed the 24th Constitution Amendment bill, 2017 on__________?
- The department head insisted that he _________absolute authority to regulate office work.
- What head of Government was the first to give birth in office?