- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- The on – state voltage drop of IGBT consists of__________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- The ac output voltage waveform of VSI and AC output current waveform of CSI respectively is composed of___________?
- As the breakdown voltage reached, the DIAC exhibits?
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- A capacitive load in voltage source inverters generates ________________?
- If the gate voltage of an SCR is removed, then the_______________?
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- In a 3 phase half wave rectifier, when firing angle is less than 90 degree, then the average dc output voltage becomes__________________?
- How many taraweeh rakats are offered in Ramadan?
- In current commutated DC-DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when_____________?