- The ac output voltage waveform of VSI and AC output current waveform of CSI respectively is composed of___________?
- Between the incoming and outgoing devices in voltage commutation
- The on – state voltage drop of IGBT consists of__________?
- In a full bridge VSI, in order to avoid the short circuit across the DC bus and the undefined AC output voltage condition, the modulating technique should ensure that___________?
- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- In a three phase voltage source inverters____________?
- In current commutated DC-DC choppers, the voltage spike appears across the load when_____________?
- When a voltage of one volt is applied, a circuit allows one micro ampere current to flow through it. The conductance of the circuit is___________?
- As the breakdown voltage reached, the DIAC exhibits?
- Nickel metal hydrated batteries having the low cell voltage of __________
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?