A. Does not contains second harmonic
B. Does not contains third harmonic
C. Does not contains fifth harmonic
D. Does not contains seventh harmonic
- The phase angle of gate signal in TRIAC can be shifted by using_____________?
- Documenting the acceptance of the system is performed during ………….. phase of the fundamental test process.
- “FREE TOWN” is the capital of_____________?
- In AC/DC conversion, when the switch is closed then the sum of voltages around the loop is____________?
- In a 3 phase CSI, if the required line output voltages are balanced and 120 degree out of phase, then the chopping angles are used to eliminate only the harmonics at frequencies
- Interactive phase is likely to fail if_______________?
- Purpose of evaluative phase of teaching is:
- In a 3 phase bridge rectifier the ripple frequency is _____________?
- In a phase controlled 3 phase ac voltage controller, the harmonic present is__________?
- Which is the mosquito free country?
- When our sun reaches the end of its red giant phase, it will turn into a___________?
- CSS Syllabus 2020-2021 - FREE PDF Download