A. 3 – 10 µs
B. 3 – 50 µs
C. 3 – 100 µs
D. 3 – 500 µs
- A thyristor can termed as__________?
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- What is used to protect a thyristor from high di / dt conditions__________?
- A thyristor is basically________?
- What is the range of enhanced version of Babur cruise missile?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- The control method used for PWM DC - DC converter is______________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- A thyristor equivalent of a thyratron tube is a _________?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?