A. 3 – 10 µs
B. 3 – 50 µs
C. 3 – 100 µs
D. 3 – 500 µs
- In a single phase full wave rectifier, during blocking state the pea inverse voltage of diode is______________?
- Tirich Mir (peak) is located in which mountain range?
- When a large surge current of very short duration flows through a thyristor then which one of the following device will operate to protect the thyristor ___________?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- Did the boys turn _________for football practice?
- What is used to protect a thyristor from high di / dt conditions__________?
- 60 thyrsistors are connected in series and parallel to form a 10 KV and 5.5 KA switch. Each thyristor is rated for 1.2 KV, 1 KA. The no. of parallel path are 6. The efficiency of the switch is______________________?
- If the anode current is 800 A, then the amount of current required to turn off the GTO is about____________?
- The typical value of SCR for modern alternator is____________?
- The control method used for PWM DC - DC converter is______________?
- Leakage current flows through the thyristor in_________?