A. Cost ratios are different
B. Tariff rates are different
C. Price ratios are different
D. A and C are correct
- Which of the following countries is the largest supplier of meat?
- How many countries participated in first Olympics?
- Which one of the following countries is the largest producer of rice in the world?
- Currently how many countries has given observer status by UN____________?
- All of the following are trade problems of developing countries except?
- Transportation and trade are______?
- Which is the longest border between two countries?
- Total Number Of Visa Free Countries For Pakistan 2018
- A widely used indicator to differentiate developed countries from developing countries is?
- In variable frequency, PWM gain
- Term the interchange of commodities across political frontiers without restriction such as tariffs, quotas, or foreign exchange controls ?
- The pattern of economic growth describes the phenomenon of countries moving up in technological development by following the patterns of countries ahead of them in the development process?