- He always comes _____ home late.
- There are _____ countries in Africa.
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- The fine yellowish dust or silt spread and deposited by the winds, that is very fertile is called _____?
- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- Which one of the following was the first fort constructed by the British in India _____?
- He is weak _____ grammar.
- _____ computers are also called personal computers.
- Sun revolves around milky way in about _____ million years.
- It is already 8 o’clock. Can you _____ time to catch the bus?
- He is used to _____ cricket.