- A single phase one pulse controlled circuit has a resistance R and counter emf E load 400 sin(314 t) as the source voltage. For a load counter emf of 200 V, the range of firing angle control is _____?
- It is already 8 o’clock. Can you _____ time to catch the bus?
- Idle period of lift is defined as the difference of the total time taken for one operation and the _____ of the lift.
- The training session has been changed from 9:00 _____ 10:00.
- Sun revolves around milky way in about _____ million years.
- Modern industry abounds _____ opportunities for young people with good scientific qualifications.
- I was astonished _____ her failure.
- Mother was aware _____ her children.
- I told him _____ play cricket.
- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- Nothing must be allowed to _____ our search for the truth.
- There are _____ countries in Africa.