- Which of the following contains genes for drug and disease resistance in bacteria?
- Hepatitis is a disease of which organ?
- Specialised in nose disease is Called?
- During the sand blasting process, the workers are affected by the disease called _________
- A disease which spreads by contact?
- All of the following disease are caused by viruses, except?
- Alzheimer’s disease in human beings is characterized by the degeneration of _______
- A disease that spreads over a large area:
- Which pollutant from motor car exhaust causes mental disease _____?
- How many Coronaviruses are known to cause disease in humans?
- Germ theory of disease has________________postulates?
- Fatal degenerative lung disease caused by particulate asbestos is known as?