A. to evaluate students continuously
B. to give high salary to teachers
C. to revise curriculum
D. to make good school building
- The temperature maintained in the standard hydrogen electrode is _____________
- In education, __________ is used to make inference about the learning and development of students?
- For 1N KCL standard reduction potential in the calomel electrode is__________
- According to the philosophy of Idealism in education, the subject matter of curriculum should be_______________?
- In standard calomel electrode, for saturated KCL solution, electrode potential is__________
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- Braille education system was introduced by Braille for?
- The Waldorf education approach emphasizes a balanced development of____________?
- What is the frame used in the standard frames?
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- The philosopher who for the first time mentioned the importance of play (or sports) in education was__________?
- What is the standard monetary unit of Turkey