A. to evaluate students continuously
B. to give high salary to teachers
C. to revise curriculum
D. to make good school building
- The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by__________?
- “All who have meditated on the art of governing mankind have been convinced that the fate of empires depends on the education of youth.” This is the saying of___________?
- For 1N KCL standard reduction potential in the calomel electrode is__________
- The emf of the Weston standard cell is __________ at 20oC
- According to Plato, the highest goal in all of education is knowledge of the____________?
- Braille education system was introduced by Braille for?
- The use of technology to enhance learning process is called __________ in education?
- The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?
- Progressive education emphasizes learning by___________?
- The standard deviation is the __________ of the variance?
- The concept of pragmatism in educational philosophy says that education should be about___________?