A. Current sensor across IGBT
B. Voltage sensor across IGBT
C. Current sensor in series with IGBT
D. Voltage sensor in series with IGBT
- Condition necessary for micro teaching is___________?
- In a load commutated DC – DC chopper, the capacitor has a_____________?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- With gate open, the maximum anode current at which SCR is turned off from ON condition is called____________?
- Which of the following method is not the method of desalination?
- A crowbar is a circuit which is used to protect a_____________?
- Under normal operating condition voltage clamping device offers impedance of_________?
- The meaning of teaching method is?
- Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as__________?
- An SCR has half cycle surge current rating of 3000 A for 50 Hz supply. One cycle surge current will be_____?
- What is/are the inertial method(s) used to measure size of aerosol particles?
- Which is the best method of study of child behavior?