- Passive Voice of “The boy did not break the glass”:
- How many parts of each Hadith are there?
- To compile the information into pattern and propose a plan is called__________?
- The part of the brain that connects the two hemispheres of the brain is called____________?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- The study of the physical, social and mental aspects of aging is called____________?
- In zinc-air cells are composed of three parts of zinc used as ___________
- With gate open, the maximum anode current at which SCR is turned off from ON condition is called____________?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- The more parts of your brain you use, the more likely you are to __________ information.
- The information about internet and computer makes children?
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?