A. Voltage Clamping Device.
C. Heat sink.
D. Snubber circuit.
- Gate circuit or triggering circuit of a thyristor is
- Thyristor is nothing but a____________?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- Typical range of thyristor turn OFF time is______________?
- Let of a thyristor Vc1, Vc2, Vc3 are forward break over voltage for gate current Ig1, Ig2, Ig3 respectively. Then________________?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- A thyristor equivalent of a thyratron tube is a _________?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- In a 3 phase VSI out of eight valid states, the number of valid states that produce zero ac line voltages is/are_________?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- AC power in a load can be controlled by using____________?
- A thyristor can termed as__________?