A. Voltage Clamping Device.
C. Heat sink.
D. Snubber circuit.
- In AC/DC conversion, when the switch is closed then the sum of voltages around the loop is____________?
- Leakage current flows through the thyristor in_________?
- A thyristor string is made of a no. of SCR connected in series and parallel. The string have volume and current of 11 KV and 4 KA. The voltage and current rating of available SCRs are 1800 V and 1000 A. For a string efficiency of 90 % let the number of SCRs in series and parallel are a and b respectively. Then the value of a and b will be_____________?
- A thyristor equivalent of a thyratron tube is a _________?
- What is used to protect a thyristor from high di / dt conditions__________?
- A thyristor is basically________?
- During which time maximum conduction spreading take place in the thyristor during turn ON?
- The capacitance of reversed bised junction J2 in a thyristor is CJ2 = 20 pF and can be assumed to be independant of the off state voltage. The limiting value of the charging current to turn on the thyristor is 16 mA. What is the critical value of dv/dt?
- CB used for over current protection of thyristor operates when the fault current is__________?
- In a 3 phase VSI out of eight valid states, the number of valid states that produce zero ac line voltages is/are_________?
- If holding current of a thyristor is 2 mA then latching current should be_____?
- A thyristor can termed as__________?