A. head and heart
B. head and hands
C. heart and hands
D. Head, heart, and hands
- The pattern of economic growth describes the phenomenon of countries moving up in technological development by following the patterns of countries ahead of them in the development process?
- ____________is an approach whereby a teacher or counselor poses questions to the student to allow them to explore ideas that may be complex or emotionally difficult?
- The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
- Idealism is a philosophical approach that argues that __________are the only true reality, and the only thing worth knowing.
- ___________ is an instructional approach in which objectives are presented to learners beginning with unknown concepts and proceeding to known concepts?
- The book Emile or “On Education” on the nature of education and man is written by__________?
- Oranges are rich source of____________?
- According to fifth annual District Education Rankings by the Alif Ailaan education campaign 2017, which District topped the rankings with the best education score from all the districts of the country?
- According to Plato, the highest goal in all of education is knowledge of the____________?
- During the 1980s and 1990s a period of economic conservative governments, a leading approach among development economists was?
- According to Emile, the noblest work in education is to make a/an___________?
- In evaluation approach of lesson planning: