C. Information technology
D. Communication technology
- According to Edward Thorndike, learning is about responding to______________?
- The process of decomposition of an electrolyte by passing electric current through its solution is called as__________
- Which one is not among the elements of Active learning?
- The process of coating iron or steel sheet with a thin coat of zinc to prevent iron from rusting is called ____________
- Which technology provides a solution for PC virtualization?
- In teaching-learning process which of the following things is done first?
- A network which is used for sharing data, software and hardware among several users owning microcomputers is called __________?
- The teacher wants students to practice by repetition of some learning content, he normally uses ____________ method?
- Which from the following is termed as student-centered learning method?
- Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains?
- According to fifth annual District Education Rankings by the Alif Ailaan education campaign 2017, which District topped the rankings with the best education score from all the districts of the country?
- An aspect of pragmatism is experiential learning, which says, education should come through___________?