A. Takes the place of the teacher
B. Medium for good teaching
C. The wastage of precious time
D. Good medium of entertainment
- The first session of Mohammadan Educational Conference was held in Bengal_______?
- Which of the following techniques is used in educational surveys?
- ___________ can be useful in motivating some students to learn?
- Generally students like those teachers who:
- ______ percent of the youth have access to the Internet in Pakistan.
- The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
- Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
- According to John Dewey, educational process has two sides:
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- Rousseau advocated an educational method which consisted of removing the child from___________?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students:
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?