A. Takes the place of the teacher
B. Medium for good teaching
C. The wastage of precious time
D. Good medium of entertainment
- Those students, who frequently ask questions in the class_____________?
- Bright students can be motivated well by:
- A scoring guide use to evaluate the quality of students is called____________?
- The phrase equal educational opportunities in Pakistan means____________?
- The concept of pragmatism in educational philosophy says that education should be about___________?
- What is called an internet strategy of dealing directly with business rather than consumer ?
- According to John Dewey, educational process has two sides:
- ____________ is pair activity in which students have exactly 30 seconds to share all they known
- Which of the following can affect the results of students in the examination?
- ______ percent of the youth have access to the Internet in Pakistan.
- Which of the following techniques is used in educational surveys?
- Teachers should present information to the students clearly and in interesting way, and relate this new information to the things students: