A. extinction technique
B. satiation technique
C. time out technique
D. Corporal punishment
- PPSC Lecturer Physical Education Solved Past Papers MCQs
- The property of a substance to absorb moisture from the air on exposure is called____________?
- The process of selecting units from a population to estimate characteristics of the population is called____________?
- How does an effective teacher make students attentive in class?
- When students begin learning with an activity designed to lead them to particular concepts or conclusions, the method of teaching is called____________?
- While delivering lecture in the class a teacher:
- One of the students of a class hardly talks in the class. How would you encourage him to express himself?
- The models based on the philosophy that learning occurs when there are changes in mental structure are called____________?
- Teacher reads aloud to the class to improve students:
- The satiation technique of classroom management is a technique where instead of punishing negative behaviors, the teacher might decide to actually __________ the negative behavior.
- To break information into parts and to examine the information is called____________?
- Which theory of economic management focuses on encouraging product through tax reduction ?